Joule NV/SA is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer personal data very seriously. For more detailed information about privacy legislation, please do not hesitate to read the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) (the "GDPR") and the E-privacy Directive (Directive (EC) 2002/58 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector).
Joule NV/SA (hereafter: "Joule")
Rooigemlaan 455, 9000 Ghent
Enterprise number: BE0689.591.113 (RPR Bruges)
To contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To have access to our policies: https://www.joulebikes.be
Scope of application
What are cookies?
3.What kind of cookies are used by JOULE?
The following cookies are being stored when you visit the Website, said cookies belonging to the domain of our Website and/or our Application (first-party cookies) or to the domain of other parties (third-party cookies).
a.Essential - Cookies essential for navigation:
These are cookies that are required in order to use our Website. Without them certain sections will not function correctly, or not at all. In particular they enable navigation between the various sections the Website, completion of forms and secure verification of your identity before granting access to your personal data.
The following cookies are functional cookies:
-Cf_BM - Hubspot - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans an bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website
Functional cookies are intended to facilitate operation of our Website and make using it a more pleasant and personalized experience for you. These are cookies which, for example, store your preferences such as choice of language or your customer segment, collect information in forms for statistical purposes (number of unique visitors, etc.) or enable analysis of how visitors use the Website.
The following cookies are functional cookies:
- _ga - statistical - Google Analytics - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website - permanent
- _gat - statistical - Google Analytics - used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate - temporary
- _gid - statistical - Google Analytics - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website - temporary
- Hubspotutk - stastical - Sets a unique ID for the session . This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.
c. Marketing cookies:
When you visit our Website, socio-demographic data and profile data are collected and stored anonymously in a marketing cookie. Marketing cookies do not contain any personal data and are placed by advertisers when their ad is posted. They prevent you being bombarded by the same advertisement over and over again and help to personalize publicity, but they also measure the effectiveness of various marketing and publicity actions.
The following cookies are marketing cookies:
- _fb_chat_plugin - used to track the user's interaction with the website's Facebook chat widget
- _ptq.gif - sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels
- _fbp - Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisements.
- _gcl_au - Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
- ads/ga-audiences - used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behavior across websites
- bcookie - used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
- bscookie - used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
- lidc - used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
- UserMatchHistory - Ensures visitor browsing -security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.
d.Third party cookies:
Some cookies are placed via our Application by third parties, for example Google. In particular they improve our Application content and operation.
The following third parties placed cookies on our Website:
- No third party
The details of said cookies are mentioned in the previous sub-sections.
4.How long do cookies exist?
Temporary cookies (or "session" cookies) are temporarily stored in your browser or application. As soon as the User closes its browser or application, these cookies are automatically deleted.
Permanent cookies (or "persistent" cookies) remain on your computer or mobile device, even after you close the browser or the application. They make it possible to recognize the User during a subsequent visit to a website or an application. They remain on the User's device until their expiration date is reached, a new version of the cookie is installed, or the User deletes them manually.
The expiration date of such cookies is thirteen (13) months.
The above duration is based on the User's informed consent and by giving its explicit consent, the User agrees with this duration.
5.Data collected, stored or transmitted by those cookies
6.Data retention period
You can configure your internet browser in order to be informed of each cookie sent or systematically refuse them by modifying the parameters of your browser. Joule cannot guarantee the access, use and operation of the Website if the storage of cookies is disabled. If you want to refuse marketing cookies (including Google among others), you can do this with the help of the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Modifications to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes to the Policy will be published on the Application and on the Website and will be "popped-up" on the Application.
Legislation and competent courts
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the Belgian legislation that is exclusively applicable to any potential dispute.
Any dispute arising under, or in connection with, this Policy shall be settled exclusively by the competent courts of Brussels, Belgium.
If you have any further questions about this Policy or its implementation, please contact via email@example.com.
Date of last revision: 05/07/2022